Below are instructions on how to import courses from Udemy.com into your business account. Please note: this feature is only available for Enterprise customers.
- Go to www.udemy.com (marketplace side) to find the URL for the course. (Example: https://www.udemy.com/salesforcecom-admin-essentials-for-beginners)
- Copy/paste the link to your clipboard.
- Log into your Udemy for Business account and go to Manage → Manage Courses
- Click on the Import Course button at the top right of the screen.
- Paste in the course URL and import the course. It will now appear in your account’s course collection.
- a) If the course is free, all of your users will have access to enroll.
- b) If the course if paid, you will first need to purchase licenses before you assign the course to the user(s).
- i) Find the course under Manage → Manage Courses
- ii)Click the Licenses Remaining link. Screenshot below:
- iii)Enter the number of licenses you want to purchase:
- iv)Enter your credit card information. Current marketplace promotion codes can be used.
6. To assign the course license to a user, go to Manage → Manage Courses. Locate the course and click on Assign Course. Screenshot below.