Below are instructions on how to import courses from Udemy.com into your business account. Please note: this feature is only available for Enterprise customers.
- Go to www.udemy.com (marketplace side) to find the URL for the course. (Example: https://www.udemy.com/salesforcecom-admin-essentials-for-beginners)
- Copy/paste the link to your clipboard.
- Log into your Udemy for Business account and go to Manage → Manage Courses
- Click on the Imported Courses link in the menu on the left side of the screen. Here you will see a list of all your Imported Courses to date, along with the enrollments in those courses and the number of licenses remaining.
- To import a course from Udemy.com, click on the Import Course button at the top right of the screen.
- Paste in the course URL and import the course. It will now appear in your account’s course collection.
- a) If the course is free, all of your users will have access to enroll.
- b) If the course is paid, you will first need to purchase licenses before you assign the course to the user(s). To get the best price currently available please contact Support.
- i) Next, find the course under Manage → Manage Courses → Imported Courses
- ii) You can see the Licenses Remaining in the list and click Buy Licenses if you wish to buy more licenses for this course. Screenshot below:
- iii) Enter the number of licenses you want to purchase. If you have received a discount from Support for the course, the updated price should be applied on the checkout page.
- iv) Enter your credit card information.
6. To assign the course license to a user, go to Manage → Manage Courses. Locate the course and click on Assign Course. Screenshot below.