Under Manage --> Data Export Reports, you have three reports you can download.
- User Activity Report: Get information at the user level (e.g. how many courses has each user enrolled in, learning time per user, etc). View your top learners across your company or by specific group.
- User Course Activity Report: Get information at the course level. Understand the courses individuals and groups are learning and sort by active users, minute per active user, and enrollments.
- User Progress Report: Get information at the lecture level. This is our most granular report and you'll see quiz results for example.
To download your report(s) you can follow the steps below:
1. Select the report type you wish to export by clicking on the applicable radio button.
2. Choose the users you want to include. You can select to view your data by all users or by users in groups.
3. Specify the timeframe and click on Generate Report. The current day and future dates cannot be selected.
*Note: Data generated will be dependent on the time you run a report. For example, if you generate a report on January 3rd, 2018 before 5 pm GMT, it will include data up to January 1st, 2018. If you generate a report on January 3rd, 2018 after 5 pm GMT, however, it will include data up to January 2nd, 2018.
Once your report has been generated and is ready to be exported, you will receive an email notifying you of this.
For answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive regarding data export reports, and what information is featured in certain columns, please click here.