If the video lecture is not loading, try the following steps to resolve the most common video loading issues.
- Refresh your browser.
- Quit your browser and re-open it.
- Log out of Udemy for Business and log back in.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again
- Restart your computer and your modem
- Check your browser version and update if outdated.
- Try a different browser, like Google Chrome.
- Try a different device or computer if possible
- Turn off hardware acceleration (in Firefox or on Windows).
- Try lowering the video quality of the lecture
- Take a note of your browser extensions/plugins/firewall programs. Is there anything that could be interfering with the streaming of the videos? We recommend testing with an incognito window to troubleshoot.
- Test your internet connection's speed
If you're still having trouble, it's possible that there's something wrong with the video file. Please send a message to the instructor and contact UFB Support. When contacting support, please include:
- Your browser version
- Your OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- The course URL and lecture number
- Your internet connection speed test results
- The resolution you were watching the video lecture at (ie - 720p, 480p etc)
- A screenshot or screencast of the problem. The more information you can provide, the faster we'll be able to resolve the issues you're encountering on our site.
Please note: currently the operating system for Chromebook machines are not fully supported by our video player. If you encounter video playback issues while using a Chromebook, and none of the troubleshooting steps above resolve the problem, please contact our support team. They will do their best to resolve the issue for you.