You can add new lectures and upload content to your course in a few easy steps.
Adding a New Lecture
1) From the Instructor Dashboard, select the course you wish to edit
2) Click Curriculum on the left side of the dashboard
3) Scroll to the bottom of the curriculum and click Add Lecture
4) Enter the lecture title and click Add Lecture
5) To upload the content or videos to your course, click Add Content and select the type of file you want to add.
6) The uploader accepts five different types of files: Video (.mp4, .mov, .wmv), Video & Slide Mashup (sync video and presentation files together), Article (rich-text editor), and Presentation (pdf).
7) Click Upload to select the appropriate file from your computer. If you use the Bulk Uploader you can choose the tab that says Add From Library
8) Click Save on the bottom right of the lecture.
9) Click to Add Description to the add a brief description of the lecture
10) If your course is still in draft, your lecture will be automatically published when you publish your course. If your course is published, click Publish on the right hand side.