You can add new lectures and upload content to your course in a few easy steps.
Adding a New Lecture
- From the Instructor Dashboard, select the course you wish to edit
- Click Curriculum on the left side of the dashboard
- Scroll to the bottom of the curriculum and click Add Lecture
- Enter the lecture title and click Add Lecture
- To upload the content or videos to your course, click Add Content and select the type of file you want to add.
- The uploader accepts five different types of files: Video (.mp4, .mov, .wmv), Video & Slide Mashup (sync video and presentation files together), Article (rich-text editor), audio ( .mp3, or .wav ) and presentation (pdf).
- Click Upload to select the appropriate file from your computer. If you use the Bulk Uploader you can choose the tab that says Add From Library
- Click Save on the bottom right of the lecture.
- Click to Add Description to the add a brief description of the lecture
- If your course is still in draft, your lecture will be automatically published when you publish your course. If your course is published, click Publish on the right hand side.