If you plan on being disconnected from the internet, entire courses, course sections, and course lectures can be saved for offline viewing via our mobile app.
Saving Courses for Offline Viewing on iOS:
- Select the course you want to download from My Courses
- On the course curriculum page, tap the download icon that appears under the course title
- Tap Download Course
If you want to download just a specific lecture or section to your iOS device, tap the download icon that appears beside the corresponding lecture or section title.
You can also tap More on the course curriculum page, and then toggle the Download Course option.
Saving Courses for Offline Viewing on Android
- Click on the cloud icon next to the section or lecture title
- A downloading indicator will appear next to each section or lecture
- Once the download is complete, the cloud icon will turn green.
Please note: how much storage the course requires on your device varies depending on the course.