Deleting Saved Lectures on the iOS App
If you’ve saved lectures for offline viewing on the Udemy for Business iOS app, you can delete them from your device in several ways.
Delete a Single Saved Lecture
If you wish to delete a single lecture from your iOS device, please follow these steps:
1. On the Course Curriculum, if the lecture has been downloaded for offline viewing, then the download icon to the right of the lecture title will be colored in.
2. Tap on the download icon.
3. Tap Remove Download at the bottom of the screen to remove the lecture.
Delete an Entire Saved Course
If you have saved an entire course for offline viewing, you can remove it from your iOS device by doing the following:
1. From the Course Curriculum, tap on the download icon that appears under the course title.
2. Tap Remove Downloads to delete the downloaded content from your device.
You can also delete downloaded courses from your device by tapping More on the course curriculum page, and then the Download course toggle. The option to Remove Downloads will appear.
Deleting Offline Ready Content From The Account Settings
You can also delete all the lectures you’ve saved from your Account settings and the Your downloaded courses screen. To do so, follow these steps below:
- Tap on the Account icon at the bottom right.
- Next, tap Your downloaded courses
- Select the content you wish to delete by tapping on Remove.
Deleting Saved Lectures on the Android App
If you’ve saved lectures for offline viewing on the Udemy for Business Android app, you can delete them from your device in the following ways.
If you wish to delete a single lecture from your Android device, please follow these steps:
1. From the Course Curriculum, tap on the colored in download icon, which appears beside lectures that have been saved for offline viewing.
2. Lecture is no longer available offline will appear
- From the Course Curriculum, tap More.
- Next, select Delete Offline Content.
You can also delete all the offline content at once, by heading to the System Settings > Application Manager > Udemy, and choose the Clear Cache option (please note: these settings may vary depending on the Android OS and device model). After clearing the cache, you will have to log back into the Udemy app.
Please remember that the Udemy app design can vary, depending on the device and model that is being used. If you have any additional questions regarding how to delete saved lectures from the Udemy app, please contact support.