Udemy for Business helps companies stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing workplace. In addition to 5,500+ of Udemy’s top-rated courses across key business categories, you can also host and distribute your company’s proprietary resources through our easy-to-use course builder.
This feature is available within Enterprise accounts only. To access this feature, navigate to Manage Courses → Custom Courses.
Administrators can approve and publish a course that has been created internally by following the steps below:
- Login to your Udemy for Business account and move your cursor to Manage at the top right of the page
- On the dropdown menu, click on Manage Courses and select Custom Courses from the sidebar menu on the left of the page.
- Courses that require your approval will be posted in this list with the status Pending Approval. If you wish to review the custom course, before approving it, click on the course title (see below).
- Click on the Approve button on the right of the course listing and this will publish the course and set the status to Live.
- If you do not wish to approve the course you can click on the Reject button on the right of the course listing.