Udemy for Business helps companies stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing workplace. In addition to 2,500+ of Udemy’s top-rated courses across key business categories, you can also host and distribute your company’s proprietary resources through our easy-to-use course builder.
This feature is available within Enterprise accounts only. To access this feature, navigate to Manage Courses → Custom Courses.
Administrators can approve and publish a course that has been created internally by following the steps below:
- Login to your Udemy for Business account and move your cursor to Manage at the top right of the page
- On the dropdown menu, click on Manage Courses and select Custom Courses from the sidebar menu on the left of the page.
- Courses that require your approval will be posted in this list with the status Pending Approval.
- Click on the Approve button on the right of the course listing and this will publish the course and set the status to Live.
- If you do not wish to approve the course you can click on the Reject button on the right of the course listing.