Custom course creators have the option of enabling a digital certificate of completion, which will be generated for a learner, when they’ve completed 100% of the course.
How custom course creators can enable certificates of completion for their course
If you wish to enable certificates of completion for the custom course you’ve created in your Udemy for Business account, please follow the steps below:
1) Click on Teach at the top of the page to navigate to your Courses page.
2) Next, click on Edit/manage course on the applicable course.
3) Click the gear (settings) icon at the top-right corner.
4) On the Settings page, scroll down to the Certificates section.
5) Click the Enable Certificate box and then Save.