This article explains how Admins or Group Admins can remove users from groups that have been created in your Udemy for Business account.
Please note: Groups are available with the Enterprise Plan only.
- Learn how to create user groups.
- Learn how to add users to groups.
- Learn how to invite users to your Udemy for Business account.
How to remove a user from a group
To remove a user from a group follow the steps below:
- Click the ellipses icon on the right-hand side of their profile and then Edit Groups
- Click the box to the left of the group(s) you wish to remove the user from (so that the checkmark is removed)
- Next, click Save Changes
How to remove multiple users from a group
To remove multiple users from a group, please do the following:
- Navigate to the Groups page.
- Select multiple users using the checkbox to the left.
- You can then remove those users from the group by clicking Remove from group.
To add the users to another group, select the applicable users and then click Add to another group.