As of March 2021, Udemy for Business now offers a limited coverage, unmanaged series of local language collections in several languages, in addition to our International Collection (IC) courses available.
This article outlines what the International Expansion Collection (IEC) is and how learners can access the collection’s courses.
What languages are available in the IEC?
The languages that are currently available in the IEC include:
The IC, meanwhile, includes courses in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
Additional information regarding each of the IEC collections is available below.
How do the International Expansion Collections differ from our existing International Collections?
There are two key differences between the existing International collections and the expansion collections:
1. Content Collections
- IC: Actively managed. Like our English collection, the existing International Collections are actively managed and continuously curated by our content team and dedicated international IPMs.
- IEC: Static and unmanaged. Courses in the expansion collection will be added and removed biannually. At this time, we do not accept course suggestions for IEC courses. If you would like to suggest a new topic be added, please contact our Support Team.
2. Learning experience and account interface
- IC: Localized user interface, accessible via the language selector or by filtering. A localized learning experience, from content to UI.
- IEC: English user interface, accessible only by filtering. A blended learning experience, combining localized content with an English interface.
Learners can access courses in Expansion Collection languages when performing a course search using the language filter on the left hand side of your search results.
Expansion Collection languages will not appear in the language selector. This selector localizes the language for your account and Udemy for Business Help Center.
The course experience for the Expansion Collection Languages is a blend of localized video/audio content within an English interface.
你好 Mandarin Collection Overview
- Number of Courses: 101
- Average Rating: 4.6
- Core Topic Areas: Data Science, Web & Mobile Development, Network & Security, Marketing Analytics, Machine Learning, IT Operations
مرحبا Arabic Collection Overview
- Number of courses: 226
- Average Rating: 4.6
- Core Topic Areas: Leadership & Management, Web & Mobile Development, Network & Security, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Office Productivity
Turkish Collection Overview
- Number of Courses: 629
- Average Rating: 4.62
- Core Topic Areas: Programming and Web Development, Network & Security, Language Learning, Data Science, IT Certifications, Design, and Business.