This article outlines how you can add or remove courses from custom topics in your organization’s account. You can populate your custom topics with either Udemy for Business Content Subscription courses, your own proprietary courses, or both.
For steps on how to create and edit custom topics in your account, please review our Adding and Editing Custom Topics article.
How to Add a Course to a Custom Topic
You can add a course to a custom topic by following the steps below:
- Click on Manage at the top of the page, and select Manage Courses
- Search for the course that you would like to add to the custom topic
- Next, click Edit Topic on the course icon, and you will see the different custom topics that are available.
- Choose the topic that you would like to add the course to and click Save Topics
How to Remove a Course From a Custom Topic
If you would like to remove a course from any of custom topics in your account, follow the steps below:
- Click on Manage Courses from the Manage menu
- Select the Custom Topic the course is assigned to
- Scroll to the course you wish to remove, and click Edit Topics
- Unmark the custom topic and click Save Topics
You can also remove a course from a custom topic by searching for the course on the Manage Courses page, clicking on Edit Topics, and making the necessary edit.