Take a few minutes to read through all the great additions to your Udemy for Business learning experience! This month’s updates include:
- 10 companies with innovative L&D best practices
- Product release: Improvements to Admin reporting
- Webinar: Behavior Change in Action
- Upcoming events: San Francisco and London
- 82 new courses
10 companies with innovative L&D best practices
We're constantly impressed by our customers' innovative approaches to driving employee development. In a recent blog, Stephanie Stapleton (Director of Customer Success, Udemy for Business) highlights 10 Udemy for Business customers — including Box, Getty Images, and TBC — with game-changing approaches to L&D.
Product release: Improvements to Admin reporting
We're excited to share recent improvements made to Enterprise account reporting, all focused on making it easier for you to get the information you need quickly. Learn more about reporting here.
- Group membership: You can now view what groups your employees are part of when you run data export reports.
- Delete reports: You now have the ability to delete historical reports generated.
- Date first completed: We've added a new column to data export reports — including user activity and course activity — to reflect when employees first completed a course in its entirety. This will record the date the course was first completed; if an instructor adds new content to a course your employees have already completed, the date and time stamp won't be lost.
Webinar: Behavior Change in Action
Join us on Wednesday, June 6, at 10 a.m. PST for a vibrant discussion focused on employee behavior change. Uli Heitzlhofer, Director of People & Learning Development at Lyft, and Shelley Osbourne, Head of L&D at Udemy, will share innovative ways they’re redesigning their learning programs to influence employee behavior. You’ll learn 5 real-world examples of L&D programs in the workplace that build in behavior change post-training.
Upcoming events: San Francisco and London
In the coming weeks, we'll be hosting L&D leaders for the next in our series of People Innovators events in San Francisco (June 7) and London (June 20). If you're located in either city, we'd love to see you for an evening of connection and conversation.
82 new courses added
We will remove courses that are outdated or do not meet our quality standards on the last day of each month.
You can find the courses that are scheduled for removal on our list of “Last Chance” courses.
You can view newly added courses, however, by clicking here.