Udemy for Business provides International Collections of courses taught by native-speaking subject matter experts. International Collections currently include French, German, Portuguese, Japanese and Spanish collections of courses that span all major categories such as Leadership & Management, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Sales, IT Operations, Development and more.
1. Log into your Udemy for Business account.
2. Select your language preference in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Once you’ve selected your language preference, the website will translate and you’ll see courses surface in that language as you browse various categories. NOTE: Setting your language preference will not remove courses in English, but will surface courses in that language first, if there are courses available in that language for a specific topic.
4. To filter for courses in a particular language, select the Language Filter in search, as shown below:
5. Browse and explore our International Collections to learn a new skill. Happy learning!