Udemy for Business provides International Collections of courses taught by native-speaking subject matter experts. This article explains how learners can access Udemy for Business courses in other languages.
The International Collections
The courses span all major categories such as Leadership & Management, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Sales, IT Operations, Development and more.
- The International Collections are available with our Enterprise plan only. If you have purchased a Team Plan and are interested in the International Collections, please submit your info on the form found here and our team will follow-up with you.
- At this time, course suggestions for the Arabic and Mandarin collections are not being accepted. We do hope, however, to accept course suggestions for these collections in the future.
How to access courses in other languages
1. Log into your Udemy for Business account.
2. Select your language preference in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Once you’ve selected your language preference, the website will translate and you’ll see courses surface in that language as you browse various categories.
NOTE: Setting your language preference will not remove courses in English, but will surface courses in that language first, if there are courses available in that language for a specific topic.
4. To filter for courses in a particular language, select the Language filter in search, as shown below:
Please note: Expansion Collection languages will not appear in the language selector. This selector localizes the language for your account and Udemy for Business Help Center.
5. Browse and explore our International Collections to learn a new skill. Happy learning!