Udemy for Business now provides International Collections of courses taught by native-speaking subject matter experts. International Collections currently include a Spanish Collection and German Collection of courses that span all major categories such as Leadership & Management, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Sales, IT Operations, Development and more.
If your company has purchased International Collections, please follow the instructions listed below to access courses in other languages. See a full list of courses available in German here and in Spanish here.
1. Log into your Udemy for Business account.
2. Select your language preference in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Once you’ve selected your language preference, the website will translate and you’ll see courses surface in that language as you browse various categories. NOTE: Setting your language preference will not remove courses in English, but will surface courses in that language first.
4. To filter for courses in a particular language, select the Language Filter in search, as shown below:
5. Browse and explore our International Collections to learn a new skill. Happy learning!
To learn more about purchasing International Collections for your organization, click here.