If you want to watch your Udemy for Business courses on the television, you can do so by casting the course videos from our mobile app to a Chromecast or Apple TV device.
You can download the Udemy for Business mobile app by clicking here.
How to Cast Videos With an iOS Mobile Device
To cast your course videos to the television, via your iOS and Apple TV device, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the mobile device you're using is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV device and an AirPlay streaming icon will appear.
2. Tap the monitor icon, select Apple TV and a dialog with available devices will appear.
3. The video will start buffering and playing on your Apple TV device.
4. While streaming to your Apple TV device the AirPlay icon will turn blue. If you wish to disconnect, simply tap the icon again and select iPhone.
How to Cast Courses With an Android Mobile Device
To cast videos to a Chromecast-compatible screen please follow these steps:
1. Please be sure the mobile device you're using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device, or a Smart-TV with Chromecast, so that the casting icon appears.
2. Tap the Chromecast icon to choose the device you wish to cast to.
3. The screen will notify you when your device is connected and streaming to Chromecast.
4. To see additional details of the cast, tap the Chromecast icon.
5. If you wish to enlarge the view tap on the image.
6. To stop casting the course, tap the Chromecast icon again and select Stop Casting.