Workspaces is a new feature that helps learners become more proficient by engaging in real world, hands-on activities designed by top instructors.
Currently, Workspaces is in beta and available to a limited number of users and courses.
Workspaces is currently available in the following courses:
- 2020 Complete Python Bootcamp: From Zero to Hero in Python
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
- Python A-Z™: Python For Data Science With Real Exercises!
- R Programming for Statistics and Data Science 2020
Users who have access to the Workspaces beta can follow the steps below:
- Click on the Workspaces tab in the course player. NOTE: The Workspaces tab is only available in the courses above.
- Click Launch to open the Data Science Workspace. This will open R Studio or Jupyter Notebook.
- In R Studio or Jupyter Notebook, you can practice your skills while following along the course.
- Share any comments or feedback by clicking Leave Feedback.
Workspaces are provided for you to get hands-on learning while you take the course. Please note the following items when using Workspaces:
- Do not put any private company information (such as proprietary code) or any sensitive information (such as passwords) into the Workspaces.
- Workspaces have 3-hour sessions. At the end of a session, any running resources may be stopped, but you can resume your session, start up your resources, and continue working. Please note that any data recently entered may not be saved.
- Workspaces have a budget limit on available resources, therefore the Workspace may be terminated when the limit is reached.
- Workspaces will expire in approximately 4 weeks after launch. After that time, the Workspace may be terminated when the limit is reached.
- We want you to use the Workspaces to learn and have set the limits generously to allow for this. By using Workspaces you agree to the guidelines here.
If you are interested in learning more about Workspaces, please reach out to our team by clicking here.