Designed to help drive learning at your organization, Learning Paths help you achieve learning outcomes by enabling you to combine high-quality Udemy for Business courses with all types of resources. Learn more about creating a learning path here.
To access learning paths on your iOS or Android device, click My learning. You’ll see all the learning paths that you’ve enrolled in here.
To browse public learning paths created by colleagues in your organization, click Discover. From here, click Learning paths under My Organization.
If you don’t see any learning paths, make sure you have the latest version of the application. If you have the latest version of the application and don’t see any learning paths, you may not have any learning paths in your organization. You can learn how to create a learning path here.
The Notes feature is a quick way to mark important points of a lecture so you can quickly return to it in the future. This article outlines how you can create and access Notes on the Udemy for Business mobile app.
For steps on how to create and manage Notes while watching your course on a browser, please click here.
How to access notes on the Udemy for Business mobile app
To access the notes feature in the Udemy for Business mobile app, tap More (as seen below) within the course taking experience and then Notes. Here you can access all existing notes and create new notes. All the notes that you create in a course will be added across all your devices, desktop, mobile, and tablet.
To create a new note while taking your course on the iOS app, tap Create new on the right-hand side of the Notes screen.
If you’re using the Android mobile app, you can create a new note by tapping the + icon.
How to edit and delete notes on the mobile app
If you wish to edit or delete a note you’ve made, tap on the ellipses that appears to the right of the note. The edit and delete option will appear.
Many Udemy for Business courses feature lectures that include supplemental resources as a means to enhance the learning experience of the course. These resources can quickly be accessed and viewed on the Udemy for Business iOS app.
How to Access Resources on The iOS App
Lectures that include supplementary resources will have Resources posted under the lecture title, on the course curriculum page.
To access the resources, tap on the lecture title and hold for a moment or two. An options menu will appear. Tap on Resources for Lectures.
A list of the available resources will come up.
Tap on the resource(s) you would like to review.
Many Udemy for Business courses feature lectures that include supplemental resources as a means to enhance the learning experience of the course. These resources can quickly be accessed and viewed on the Udemy for Business Android app.
How to Access Resources on The Android App
Please follow these steps to access the resource files on your Android mobile device:
1. Navigate to the course page
2. Swipe to the More tab
3. Tap the Resources section
4. You will see a list of the resources files that are available to view. If the resources are PDF files, you can go to step 5 to learn how to download them to your mobile device.
5. Tap the vertical ellipses in the upper right side of the screen
6. Tap Download
To access the downloaded PDF file outside of the app, please go to Internal storage > Download and open it with your reader program.
If you want to watch your Udemy for Business courses on the television, you can do so by casting the course videos from our mobile app to a Chromecast or Apple TV device, or an AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
You can download the Udemy for Business mobile app by clicking here.
Please note: due to certain platform security measures, the Chromecasting option may not be available for all lectures.
How to Cast Videos With an iOS Mobile Device
To cast your course videos to the television, via your iOS and AirPlay device, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the mobile device you're using is on the same Wi-Fi network as your AirPlay device and a casting icon will appear.
2. Open the course you wish to watch and tap the casting icon.
3. A dialog with available devices will appear. Select the device you wish to cast to.
4. Once you're connected a casting notification will appear on your device.
How to Cast Courses With an Android Mobile Device
To cast videos to a Chromecast-compatible screen please follow these steps:
1. Please be sure the mobile device you're using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device, or a Smart-TV with Chromecast, so that the casting icon appears.
2. Tap the Chromecast icon to choose the device you wish to cast to.
3. The screen will notify you when your device is connected and streaming to Chromecast.
4. To see additional details of the cast, tap the Chromecast icon.
5. If you wish to enlarge the view tap on the image.
6. To stop casting the course, tap the Chromecast icon again and select Stop Casting.
Udemy for Business features 5,500+ top-rated courses for you to learn new skills anytime, anywhere. From software development, IT, design, leadership to communication skills, the Udemy for Business mobile app puts the freshest, most in-demand content in your hands. Upskill your talents and learn from highly respected real-world practitioners, thought leaders, and experts from around the world.
*A Udemy for Business license is required to access the app.
- Stream course videos, listen to audio lectures and view course materials
- Discover and search for relevant content
- View archived or favorite courses with just a few taps
- Optimal learning with the ability to take quizzes or practice exams on your phone
- Download and watch lessons offline
- Download Quality: Select the video resolution for the offline content and manage the file size to be downloaded
- Set your own pace and choose different speed options
- Interact with instructors through our Q&A feature
- Mini Player: Multi-task while learning
- Background Player: Listen to course lectures in the background
Please note: certificates of completion can not be accessed on the Udemy for Business mobile app. For instructions on how to download certificates of completion, please click here.
Please note that the Udemy for Business app is distinct, and Udemy for Business accounts cannot be accessed via the Udemy.com mobile app.
The Udemy for Business Android mobile app is not supported on Chromebooks or Chrome OS devices.
Deleting Saved Lectures on the iOS App
If you’ve saved lectures for offline viewing on the Udemy for Business iOS app, you can delete them from your device in several ways.
Delete a Single Saved Lecture
If you wish to delete a single lecture from your iOS device, please follow these steps:
1. On the Course Curriculum, if the lecture has been downloaded for offline viewing, then the download icon to the right of the lecture title will be colored in.
2. Tap on the download icon.
3. Tap Remove Download at the bottom of the screen to remove the lecture.
Delete an Entire Saved Course
If you have saved an entire course for offline viewing, you can remove it from your iOS device by doing the following:
1. From the Course Curriculum, tap on the download icon that appears under the course title.
2. Tap Remove Downloads to delete the downloaded content from your device.
You can also delete downloaded courses from your device by tapping More on the course curriculum page, and then the Download course toggle. The option to Remove Downloads will appear.
Deleting Offline Ready Content From The Account Settings
You can also delete all the lectures you’ve saved from your Account settings and the Your downloaded courses screen. To do so, follow these steps below:
- Tap on the Account icon at the bottom right.
- Next, tap Your downloaded courses
- Select the content you wish to delete by tapping on Remove.
Deleting Saved Lectures on the Android App
If you’ve saved lectures for offline viewing on the Udemy for Business Android app, you can delete them from your device in the following ways.
If you wish to delete a single lecture from your Android device, please follow these steps:
1. From the Course Curriculum, tap on the colored in download icon, which appears beside lectures that have been saved for offline viewing.
2. Lecture is no longer available offline will appear
- From the Course Curriculum, tap More.
- Next, select Delete Offline Content.
You can also delete all the offline content at once, by heading to the System Settings > Application Manager > Udemy, and choose the Clear Cache option (please note: these settings may vary depending on the Android OS and device model). After clearing the cache, you will have to log back into the Udemy app.
Please remember that the Udemy app design can vary, depending on the device and model that is being used. If you have any additional questions regarding how to delete saved lectures from the Udemy app, please contact support.
If you plan on being disconnected from the internet, entire courses, course sections, and course lectures can be saved for offline viewing via our mobile app.
- Practice activities like quizzes and practice tests, etc. cannot be downloaded and completed offline.
- Course content that has been downloaded for offline viewing on the Udemy for Business mobile app will expire after 30 days. To regain access to the downloaded content, simply connect your mobile device to the internet.
Saving Courses for Offline Viewing on iOS
1. Tap My learning at the bottom of the screen and select the course you wish to download.
2. On the course curriculum page, tap the download icon that appears under the course title.
3. Tap Download Course.
If you want to download just a specific lecture or section to your iOS device, tap the download icon that appears beside the corresponding lecture or section title.
You can also tap More on the course curriculum page, and then toggle the Download Course option.
Saving Courses for Offline Viewing on Android
1. Tap My learning at the bottom of the screen and select the course you wish to download.
2. Tap the ellipses in the upper right hand corner while viewing a lecture.
3. Next, tap Save for Offline
If you want to download just a specific lecture or section to your Android device, tap the download icon next to the section or lecture title. Once the download is complete, the icon will turn color. After the lecture has been downloaded, you can watch it an offline setting by tapping the lecture title.
Please note: how much storage the course requires on your device varies depending on the course. You can save storage by changing the quality of the video download in Account and changing the video download quality.
Important: once the downloaded content has been watched, in order for the course progress to sync with your Udemy for Business account, it's necessary to bring the mobile device back online by connecting to Wifi or cellular data (and open the Udemy for Business mobile app once more).