The keyword search will look for keywords in the course title, subtitle and instructor name. For example, if you are looking for an Excel 2016 course, type in ‘Excel 2016’ instead of ‘Excel’.
If you previously searched for a course and can no longer find it, please visit our New and Retired Courses article for more information.
If you are searching for a business or technology related topic that you can’t find in the collection, please click here to submit a course request. We review all incoming requests and use this information to help update our course collection regularly.
If the video lecture is not loading, try the following steps to resolve the most common video loading issues.
- Refresh your browser.
- Quit your browser and re-open it.
- Log out of Udemy for Business and log back in.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again
- Restart your computer and your modem
- Check your browser version and update if outdated.
- Try a different browser, like Google Chrome.
- Try a different device or computer if possible
- Turn off hardware acceleration (in Firefox or on Windows).
- Try lowering the video quality of the lecture
- Take a note of your browser extensions/plugins/firewall programs. Is there anything that could be interfering with the streaming of the videos? We recommend testing with an incognito window to troubleshoot.
- Test your internet connection's speed
If you're still having trouble, it's possible that there's something wrong with the video file. Please send a message to the instructor and contact UFB Support. When contacting support, please include:
- Your browser version
- Your OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- The course URL and lecture number
- Your internet connection speed test results
- The resolution you were watching the video lecture at (ie - 720p, 480p etc)
A screenshot or screencast of the problem. The more information you can provide, the faster we'll be able to resolve the issues you're encountering on our site.
The best and quickest way for your users to get assistance with any technical issues they experience within your account is to file a ticket with our Customer Support team. A member of our support team can help troubleshoot the issue.
If your users are unable to login after being invited into your Udemy for Business account, first have them reset their password. If that does not work, ask the affected user to submit a support ticket, and a member of our support team will respond within 24 hours.
If you have setup Single Sign On (SSO) for Udemy, please contact your organization’s IT department to ensure users have been given access to Udemy via your SSO provider.