Administrators can approve and publish a course instructors have submitted to their account by following the steps below:
- Login to your Udemy for Business account and move your cursor to Manage at the top right of the page
- On the dropdown menu, click on Manage Courses
- Courses that require your approval will be posted below
- Click on Approve & Publish or Reject
By default, users can view all the courses in your account. In some cases, you may wish to recommend a course or require it as mandatory, so you can assign courses to all users in a group (please note: this option is only available to Enterprise Plan users). To assign a course, navigate to the Manage tab and click on Courses. Use the search field to find the course you want to assign and then click the Assign Course drop down menu to assign the course. Once the course has been assigned, the user(s) will receive an email notification and the course will appear in their My Courses view as if they had enrolled on their own.
At the moment, the option to unassign a course is not available.
To create your own custom course topic, access the Manage tab and click on Manage Courses. On the left hand navigation bar, scroll down and click on the New Topic link. Type in a topic name and click the Create Topic button. You may populate your custom topic with either UFB Content Subscription courses, your own proprietary courses, or both. To do this, click on All Courses under Manage > Manage Courses and use the search field to locate the course. Click on Edit Topics and check the course topics where you want the course to appear.
At the moment, the option to hide a topic from the course collection is not available.
You can change the order in which your course topics appear within your account. To change the order of your topics, access the Manage tab and click on Manage Courses. On the left-hand navigation bar, click and drag the topic to its new position.
Renaming and Removing Custom Topics
To delete a custom course topic or change its name, go to Manage > Manage Courses and click on the course topic on the left hand navigation bar. On the top right of the screen, you’ll see two icons: a pencil (in order to rename the topic) and a trash can (in order to delete the topic).
Below are instructions on how to import courses from Udemy.com into your business account.
- Go to www.udemy.com (marketplace side) to find the URL for the course. (Example: https://www.udemy.com/salesforcecom-admin-essentials-for-beginners)
- Copy/paste the link to your clipboard.
- Log into your Udemy for Business account and go to Manage → Manage Courses
- Click on the Import Course button at the top right of the screen.
- Paste in the course URL and import the course. It will now appear in your account’s course collection.
- a) If the course is free, all of your users will have access to enroll.
- b) If the course if paid, you will first need to purchase licenses before you assign the course to the user(s).
- i) Find the course under Manage → Manage Courses
- ii)Click the Licenses Remaining link. Screenshot below:
- iii)Enter the number of licenses you want to purchase:
- iv)Enter your credit card information. Current marketplace promotion codes can be used.
6. To assign the course license to a user, go to Manage → Manage Courses. Locate the course and click on Assign Course. Screenshot below.
For more information on our instructors, please click here.
If you’d like to recommend a business or technology related course to be added to the Udemy For Business collection, please click here. We review all incoming requests and use this information to help update our course collection regularly.
After you submit your recommendation, our Content team will notify you of our decision within 2 weeks.
Please note that the Udemy for Business collection is available to all Udemy for Business users, not just users in your company's account. If you are an enterprise user, you can reach out to an admin in your Udemy for Business account and suggest that they import a course in your account specifically. If you are an admin for an enterprise account, please click here for instructions on how to import courses.
The Udemy For Business content collection has ~2,000 courses. Our consumer marketplace (www.udemy.com) contains 40,000+ courses, and the majority of these courses are not included in our content collection as they are not as applicable to business needs.
We curate the highest quality courses from the marketplace that are most relevant to upskilling people at work. We add new courses and remove outdated courses on a monthly basis.
The Udemy For Business collection has ~2,000 courses. Our consumer marketplace (www.udemy.com) has 45,000+ courses, so the majority of these courses are not included in the collection as they are not as applicable to business needs. We curate only the highest quality courses from the marketplace that are most relevant to upskilling at work. If you’d like to request a course to be added to the collection, please click here.
The keyword search will look for keywords in the course title, subtitle and instructor name. For example, if you are looking for an Excel 2016 course, type in ‘Excel 2016’ instead of ‘Excel’.
If you previously searched for a course and can no longer find it, please visit our New and Retired Courses article for more information.
If you are searching for a business or technology related topic that you can’t find in the collection, please click here to submit a course request. We review all incoming requests and use this information to help update our course collection regularly.
We only curate the highest quality courses most relevant for businesses and we are always updating the content to make sure it's fresh and relevant. Therefore, we do remove courses from the content collection regularly. Below are some examples of reasons why courses may be discontinued:
- Course has become obsolete so we have replaced it with a more relevant course
- Course has been replaced by a higher quality course with similar content
- Instructor has consolidated two or more courses into one course
- Instructor no longer offers his or her content on Udemy for Business.
For users who have enrolled in a course prior to its removal, they will still have access to the course, even after it’s been removed, under My Courses. For users who did not enroll in the removed course(s), they will not have access to the course once it’s removed and we recommend letting them know about the replacement courses found in this list of Retired Courses.
To see the courses that we plan to remove, see here for our Last Chance courses. We’ll also send this link every month through our product and content newsletter. Feel free to share this list with your end users.
Here is a list of the courses included in your subscription: http://ude.my/djz18. We update this list on a monthly basis. If you need the most current course list, export a list by going to Manage → Manage Courses → Export Course List.