To make your profile public or private:
- Move your cursor to the notification bell in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on your email address and then Privacy on the left hand side
- To make your profile private, uncheck both options. To make your profile public, check both options.
- Click Save.
*Some of these features may not be available in your Udemy for Business account.
To edit your profile, including adding your profile's image, move your cursor to your profile avatar at the top right, and click on your name.
You can access your profile page, photo, and other account settings on the left hand side.
If you access your Udemy account via Single Sign On (SSO), e.g. Okta, OneLogin, etc., please reach out to your company’s IT department with questions regarding your SSO credentials (username and password).
If you don’t use Single Sign On, you can request a password reset email from the login page of your company’s specific account URL:
1. Go to your company's Udemy for Business domain page (i.e. companyname.udemy.com) and enter your email address
2. Click Continue
3. Next, click Forgot your password?
4. Enter your email address, click Reset Password and click I’m not a robot. Click Reset Password again.
You should soon receive an email allowing you to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam and trash folder if you can't find the email.
If you haven’t received your password within 30 minutes, please contact Udemy for Business Support.
No, you cannot merge your Udemy for Business account with your personal Udemy marketplace account, because these accounts are treated separately.
You will receive instructions from your account administrator on how to join Udemy for Business.
If your company has enabled Single Sign On (SSO) you can access your Udemy for Business account via your SSO provider (e.g. Okta, OneLogin, etc). Otherwise, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to log in. There will be a specific URL custom to your organization that you’ll use go access your account.